eSports Write For Us
eSports describes the world of competitive and organized video games. Competitors from different leagues or teams vie in the same games popular with gamers at home: Fortnite, League of Legends, Counter-Strike, Call of Duty, Overwatch, and Madden NFL, first name a few -ones. These players are seen and followed by millions of fans worldwide, who attend live events or tune in on TV or online. Streaming services like Twitch allow spectators to watch their favourite gamers play in real-time, and it’s usually where popular gamers grow their fandoms. You can send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org
Where is the Money in eSports?
According to research by Newzoo, eSports revenues will reach $906 million worldwide in 2018. By 2019, this figure is expected to surpass $1 billion.
It’s a lucrative market, not only for gamers but also for video game brands and producers. For example, Madden 19, featured at the Jacksonville tournament, is part of EA’s long-running Madden franchise. Since its beginning approximately 30 years ago, the EA Madden franchise sell over 130 million units, totalling over $4 billion in revenue.
eSports players, just like traditional athletes, can make a lot of money: tournaments can bring in millions of dollars in prize cash, which is usually split among players on winning teams. This means that the best players in the world can easily earn seven figures in a year. Groups and event organizers also benefit from ticket sales for these competitions. That popular League of Legends tournament of 2017? It generated $5.5 million in label sales.
After filming, EA Sports cancelled the three remaining Madden Classic qualifying events to review safety protocols for competitors and spectators, according to a statement released by the gaming company.
Players also earn money through endorsements, sponsorships, and league salaries. To that end, Newzoo reports that brands will invest $694 million in esports ventures this year unaided.
According to the information and the seemingly unstoppable cultural impetus, esports will continue to grow as an industry – and a hobby – for the foreseeable prospect. However, by the end of 2018, 1.6 billion people will have little of esports, more than a fifth of the world’s inhabitants. So if you haven’t heard much about esports yet, give it some time. Its spread, both global and cultural, is inevitable.
eSports Write For Us
Multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA)
First-person shooter (FPS)
International Olympic Committee
Internet live streaming
How to Submit Your eSports Write For Us on Techbizcenter?
We plan to provide readers with the most valuable, helpful, and reliable information worldwide. To submit your article at www.techbizcenter.com, mail us at email@example.com
Why Write for Techbizcenter – eSports Write for Us
We publish well-researched, informative, and unique articles at:
- If you write for us, the business-targeted customers can read your blog. You can have massive contact.
- You can backlink to your website in the article, which shares SEO worth to your website.
- It will help in building relationships with your targeted audience.
- Our presence is also on social media, and we will share your article on our social channels.
- If you write for us, you can make your brand and content visible globally.
Guidelines of the Submit Article
Please read the guidelines given by Guest Posting for Machinecarefully before submitting the article for use:
- First of all, your article must be relevant to our blog, i.e., your topic must be Learning.
- Your article should be well-researched, well-written, and well-structured, without contextual and grammatical errors.
- The minimum length of your article must be more than 700 words.
- Your content should be 100% unique without any plagiarism. We may reject your content if it contains plagiarism or copied content.
- The featured image (size: 1200px x 628px) must be submitted with your educational guest post.
- You must also submit a 50-word author biography with a social media ID.
- We only allow one external link to follow in your content.
- Once published, your article becomes the possession of Technologywebdesign, and you are asked not to publish the same article on other sites.
Search Terms For eSports Write For Us
Sports+ write for us + guest post
“eSports ” + “blogging” + “write for us”
write for us Video games blog
submit post guest product
Business blog + write for us
SEO “guest post”
guest article on the wifi blog
Streaming media “write for us”
guest post sites for the Internet
Online write for us
Information write for us
Television blogs write for us
Tech write for us
Machine learning blogs write for us
“submit a guest post” + “Network”
how to write a Data analytics article
Web design write for us
If you have an opinion piece or even research article you would like to submit for publication online, email firstname.lastname@example.org