Sensex Write For Us
The term Sensex refers to the Indian benchmark for BSE. The Sensex comprises 30 of the largest and most actively traded stocks on the BSE and provides a gauge of the Indian economy. It is float-adjusted and weighted by market capitalization. The Sensex is reviewed each year semi-annually in June and December. Created in 1986, the Sensex is India’s oldest stock market index managed by Standard & Poor’s (S&P). Analysts and investors use it to observe cycles in the Indian economy and the development and decline of specific industries. Please submit your article, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How Does Sensex Work?
The BSE Sensex Index, colloquially known as the Sensex, is a benchmark of 30 of India’s largest and most liquid public companies. The companies that make up Sensex are from the Bombay Stock Exchange, the largest in India and one of the largest stock exchanges in the world. Many investors worldwide use the Sensex as a barometer of the overall state of the Indian economy, which has grown significantly over the past decades.
How is the Sensex Calculated?
The Sensex is calculated using a floating capitalization method. This method is similar to the market capitalization weighting method, in which companies are weighted according to their share of the index’s total market capitalization. Thus, Sensex gives more weight to the largest companies in its index. But unlike the market capitalization method, the free-float capitalization method only considers shares that are freely available for trading, as opposed to restricted shares or those held by company insiders.
What is Nifty?
Nifty is the index utilized by the National Stock Exchange(NSE) and is formed by the combination of National and Fifty (Nifty). Unlike Sensex, Nifty collects a sample of 50 attractive and profitable stocks to determine market trends.
Like Sensex, Nifty selects stocks from different sectors. Some of them include stores from IT, consumer goods, financial services, automotive, telecommunications, etc. Moreover, the stocks selected with Nifty are the ones that outperform the others.
The criteria to be eligible for Nifty are:
- float adjustment
How to Submit Your Article at Techbizcenter.com?
Why Write for Techbizcenter – Sensex Write for Us
- We publish well-researched, informative, and unique articles at:
- If you write for us, the business-targeted customers can read your blog. You can have massive contact.
- You can backlink to your website in the article, which shares SEO worth to your website.
- It will help in building relationships with your targeted audience.
- Our presence is also on social media, and we will share your article on our social channels.
- If you write for us, you can make your brand and content visible globally.
Search Terms Related to Sensex Write For Us
Bombay Stock Exchange
Stock market crashes
Stock market indices
Foreign institutional investors
Reserve Bank of India
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
Article Guidelines on Techbizcenter – Sensex Write For Us
- The article must be 800+ words and unique.
- We limit 2 links per article, 1 to your home page and another to your internal page.
- Content quality must be high and well-researched.
- An image should be with 1200 x 800 resolution.
- We appreciate your checking the content with Grammarly to avoid grammatical mistakes.
- Once we receive the article, our quality team will check the content for plagiarism, writing, and other guidelines.
- Suppose the article meets all the guidelines. It will be forwarded to the editorial team.
- The article will be queued and scheduled.
- Once the scheduled article is published, the link will be sent back to the quality team.
- Our quality team will check the content alignment, technical SEO, and link placement.
- Then, the article link will be sent to you.
Search Terms For Sensex Write For Us
Sensex + write for us + guest post
Marketing submit a guest post
Business blog + write for us
Financial “guest post”
Video guest article
Marketing “write for us”
Guest post sites for the Bear markets
Trade write for us
Information write for us
Market cap blogs write for us
Tech write for us
BSE blogs write for us
Index “submit a guest post” + “website”
“NIFTY 50” + “blogging” + “write for us”write for us
Stock market crashes blog
E-commerce write for us
If you have an opinion piece or even research article you would like to submit for publication online, email email@example.com