WordPress Write for us – WordPress is a content management system (also known as CMS, from Content Management System) for creating web pages. It is a top-rated and recognized platform in the market that facilitates the creation of blogs and websites for users. To submit your article, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nowadays, it has become a platform for creating blogs and websites. It has millions of users worldwide and thousands of templates to create a web design.
Advantages of using WordPress
If the user decides to create a website or a blog on this platform, they will find the following advantages:
Easy to use: You can make a website yourself on this platform and manage it. You can choose the visual appearance, functionalities, and colours, among other resources, since it is intuitive.
Custom themes: Templates can be chosen to customize to each consumer’s taste. They incorporate a panel with their options from where you can access and change the structure.
Open source: Any user can contribute to the development of WordPress, either by donating templates and designs or plugins.
Use of plugins: In WordPress.com, they can be chosen and managed to increase the functionalities of the web. There are two types of plugins: free and paid. When using them, it must take into account that they achieve good profitability, and compatibility with the template, and do not slow down the web.
It is responsive: WordPress is already adapted for the mobile version to be viewed correctly through these devices.
Improves website positioning: The programming included in WordPress is attractive to Google search engines, in addition to the fact that many plugins such as Yoast SEO, for example, improve positioning since they create for that purpose.
Disadvantages of using WordPress
However, we must mention some disadvantages:
- Frequent updates can make some plugins not adapt quickly and prevent them from working efficiently.
- It is necessary to modify the permalinks that are numerical to improve SEO.
- If significant content is handled and the graphic files are not optimized, it can work more slowly.
How to Submit your Article?
Submit your content idea/article/sample at email@example.com [We only accept guest post content via email]
Why Write For Us at Techbizcenter – WordPress Write For Us
We publish well-researched, informative, and unique articles at Tech Biz Centre.
- If you write for us, the business targeted customers can read your blog, and you can have massive exposure.
- You can link back to your website in the article, which shares SEO value to your website.
- It will help in building relationships with your targeted audience.
- Our presence is also on social media, and we will share your article on our social channels.
- If you write for us, you can make the visibility of your brand and content globally.
WordPress Write For Us
Internet hosting service
Learning management systems
Guidelines of the Article
- The article must be 800+ words and unique.
- We limit 2 links per article, 1 to your home page and another to your internal page.
- Content quality must be high and well researched.
- An image should be with 1200 x 800 resolution
- We appreciate it if you check the content with Grammarly to avoid grammatical mistakes.
- Once we receive the article, our quality team will check the content for plagiarism, article and other guidelines.
- Suppose the article meets all the guidelines, it will be forwarded to the editorial team.
- The article will be queued and scheduled.
- Once the scheduled article publish, the link will be sent back to the quality team.
- Our quality team will check the content alignment, technical SEO, and link placement.
- Then the article link will send to you.
Search Terms For WordPress Write For Us
WordPress write for us
Writers wanted SEO
Web write for us guest post
Guest posts wanted for software
Network write for us
Become a guest blogger
SaaS write for us suggest a post
Looking for guest posts
Plugin write for us to submit a post
Become an author
Guest posting guidelines
write for us guest posts
You can send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org