What is TikTok Marketing?
TikTok marketing can be an excellent channel for your brand as there is relatively little competition on the platform. Though, if you are new to TikTok, you might not be sure how to use it to market your business.
There has been some disagreement with the app with data privacy, but its popularity continues to grow, so think about it before creating a TikTok marketing strategy.
Next, we’ll explore how and why you should use TikTok as a marketing channel to take your business to the next level.
Why TikTok Marketing?
Many business proprietors haven’t taken the time to understand how TikTok can work as a marketing tool. Maybe that’s because they think the platform only has a “young” user base.
However, TikTok now attracts a wide range of people. Almost 38% of TikTok users in the United States are over 30.
The low business competition gifts a great opportunity because you can reach many people at a relatively low cost.
How do I Create TikTok Marketing Videos?
The easiest way to create videos is to log into the TikTok app and click on the “plus” sign.
- How to add TikTok video
- Once done, you will see the screen which allows you to record videos.
- As mentioned above, you can record a short video or combine videos for up to 60 seconds.
- If you appear in the upper right corner, you will find options to play around with the recording settings. By experimenting with certain features, like the “speed” option, you can make your videos even more unique.
- As you might have guessed, the effects feature allows you to add cool animations to your videos.
- Many effects use “augmented reality” technology. With these effects, you can make it look like you are interacting with virtual elements and change their appearance.
- Once you have logged a video, you will have access to a “post-production” area.
- You can add additional belongings to your videos in this area, such as voice belongings and filters.
- At the lowest of this screen, you can further customize your videos.
- Once you have completed this post-production phase, you can go through the upload process.
- There is a section that allows you to add hashtags to your video. You can also select a “cover,” which gives your spectators a showing of what they’re about to see.
- The hashtags you choose can have a significant influence on the “visibility” of your video. It will help if you try to select hashtags that represent your video’s central theme or ideas.
- Plus, the coverage you choose can dramatically affect the likelihood of someone seeing your video. You need to select a cover image representing one of the most visually striking moments in your clip.
- Once you do that, you can click “Publish,” and the video will be added to your library.
- You can also automatically share your video with other social media platforms.
- You need to enable it so that your existing social media followers know your presence on TikTok. This is important because these people can interact with your content directly on TikTok, which could cause the platform’s algorithm to recommend your video to other people.
4 Tips for TikTok Marketing
So how do you get started with TikTok marketing? The first step is to create an account for your business, which you can learn how to do here.
Then it’s time to start connecting with your audience and making an impact on TikTok. Here are some tips from TikTok to do it in the most efficient way possible:
1. Have your Badge Verified
It would help if you had to check yourself on TikTok as soon as possible. This has a few significant advantages: it prevents others from using your brand and shows everyone on the platform that you are the real deal.
It is also essential to ensure that your account is a business / professional account to access all the topographies you need to grow your brand. Lastly, add your website and contact email address to your profile and create an attractive bio that rapidly sums up who you are and what you do.
2. Create Organic Videos
It’s crucial to create your content organically before you start paying for ads. This is because customers are likely to go directly to your profile after seeing an ad. If all they see is a new profile with no content, you look unprofessional and missed the opportunity to connect with that customer.
On top of that, creating your content in advance will help you become familiar with TikTok, the platform’s culture, and the types of videos that tend to be successful. The organic engagement process also assistances identify the audience you are reaching and who is most likely to participate.
At first, you are still figuring out how your brand voice fits into the TikTok ecosystem and how you will connect with users through advertising. The best approach here is to have fun and play! Don’t get caught up in strict rules and guidelines. Focus on communicating your brand values and experiment differently.
The San Diego Zoo’s TikTok page is an excellent example of this – they’ve learned the art of creating fun and engaging gratified without behind their identity.
3. Use TikTok Managed Services
TikTok’s managed services are types of paid ads that are handled straight through the platform. These ads will assistance your brand aligns with the native appearance of the forum. Here are some examples of achieved services tactics:
Start a Hashtag Challenge
A powerful way to engage with the TikTok community is through hashtags, especially with a Branded Hashtag Challenge. This is a brand-sponsored hashtag that your groups can use to engage with a trend.
For example, GUESS shaped the #InMyDenim challenge where users could show how they wear their jeans. This campaign has generated over 40 million visits (and is not over) on the GUESS account. Hashtag tests like this are a powerful way to build your brand and presence by working with your followers.
100% participation in Voice Tactics
100% SOV means you buy all the prints available to your target audience, drastically reducing competition. The two managed facilities that achieve 100% SOV are:
TopView: where your ad appears as a video first impression in the feed that mimics the native TikTok experience.
Branding: Your ads are the first thing a user sees when they open the app.
Brand Hashtag Challenge
As mentioned above, the branding hashtag challenge is a very effective managed services tactic for large-scale engagement.
It involves enhancing real-world video content with branded augmented reality elements. Branding effects give brands more potential to add interactive features to a campaign.
Managed services can be a great way to massively increase your TikTok reach and make a splash on the platform. It should note that these tactics are not cheap and can range from $ 150,000 to $ 500,000.
If you are new or your budget does not extend to this, do not worry. Focus on building your organic presence and use in-feed video ads through self-service, as there is no minimum price.
4. Be your own TikTok Influencer
If you don’t have the funds to invest in expensive tactics, you can still successfully grow your brand on TikTok. By creating your content and using your ads wisely, you can make real progress on TikTok with a relatively small financial investment.
As we mentioned, creating organic videos is a vital step in building your profile. But to see the benefits, you need to go the extra mile and ensure a native and organic interaction with your audience. That is how:
- Use videos that are natively embedded on the For You page to engage your users. Unlike managed services, these videos don’t have a minimum budget, making them a great middle-ground between pure organic content and expensive managed services campaigns.
- The most basic ads shouldn’t be considered inferior, and high-quality commercials don’t always translate into better performance. Try native and organic ads too, and you will be amazed at how effective they are.
- The critical concept here is to act as an influencer. You can access many of TikTok’s benefits and make impressive progress by just doing the fundamentals well. You don’t always need the most expensive and high-end tactics to see success.
In this post, we travel how you can use TikTok as a marketing station. TikTok isn’t like the additional social media platforms on offer, so it might be thought before you understand how TikTok works if you use to those.
That said, once you become it, TikTok can often work as a fruitful marketing channel. You may be able to spread a large number of people at a comparatively low cost. This could let you surpass your competition, particularly if they haven’t taken the time to learn how TikTok works.
Also Read: Best Application Development Software 2021
Related Searches to TikTok Marketing
[Chipotle Mexican Grill]
[Calvin kleintiktok marketing pdf]
[tiktok marketing strategy]
[tiktok marketing agency]
[tiktok marketing course]
[tiktok marketing 2021]
[tiktok marketing examples]
[TikTok marketing case study]
[tiktok influencer marketplace]
[tiktok influencer marketing]
[tiktok agency partnerships]
[tiktok talent agency]
[tiktok agency account]
[tiktok influencer platform]
[tiktok influencer agency uk]
The Best App For Cryptocurrency Trading
Cryptocurrency Trading There are several options for people looking to start trading cryptocurrencies. These range from mobile apps to online…
What Is Advertising Intelligence; And How Does It Help Me?
What Is Advertising Intelligence – Businesses looking to drive sales or increase consumer outreach through advertising have to consider using…