B2B Marketing Strategies Write For Us
Suppose you do a Google search for B2B marketing strategies. In that case, it’s straightforward to find articles that provide the generic list of marketing strategies we already know to be true: SEO, PPC, email, social media, marketing referrals, loyalty programs, and more. And many of the themes that cut across these strategies are repetitive: know your target audience, personalize and use your data.
To submit your article, drop us an email at email@example.com
Best B2B Marketing Strategies: General Strategy
As the workforce evolves, new pandemic trends emerge, and major platforms make (significant) changes (see you soon, cookies), the best ways to execute future-proof B2B marketing strategies will be slightly different each year. Here are some general approaches to take regarding recent reports. You might also be interested in the top marketing strategies working now.
1. Target Millennials
By 2025, millennials will make up 75% of the global workforce. According to Merit’s B2B Millennials report, 73% of millennials make decisions about purchasing products or services at their company, and 30% are the sole decision-makers.
This means tailoring your B2B marketing strategies to millennial preferences, such as:
- Response speed (e.g., via live chat).
- Simple mobile experiences (thanks to formatting and geofencing).
- Participation in social networks (and not only on LinkedIn!).
- Reasoned marketing.
2. Complete your Automation with AI
Marketing automation and artificial intelligence (AI) are not the same. Marketing automation software aims to help humans perform simple, repetitive tasks. It still requires setting up workflows in various scenarios and using the data to perform manual optimizations. AI, however, uses data to mimic human intelligence and reasoning to make predictions, suggest optimizations, and apply them dynamically.
Combining automation and artificial intelligence gives you the best of both worlds: you get the efficiency and time savings of automation plus the ability to recommend and make adjustments to automation using data-driven insights.
Here are some examples of how AI can increase automation:
- Tools that write subject lines or parts of emails within your email automation platform that are highly personalized.
- Innovative bid strategies or statistics page in Google Ads
- Using past data for more accurate prospect scoring in a CRM.
- Now that we’ve covered the general topics, let’s talk about ways to apply them to the most popular B2B marketing channels: SEO, PPC, social media, and email.
3. Create Professional Development Content
Even if you are a business selling to another company, the buyer is still an individual with a specific role in your industry. And solutions aren’t the only thing they’re looking for online. They also seek ways to train, develop their skills, and advance their careers. Create professional development content to establish your expertise while connecting with prospects and tapping into a new set of relevant keywords.
4. Make Sure your Emails Contain Plain Text Alternatives
You should still have a plain text version even when sending an HTML email. This helps your emails pass through spam, security, and privacy filters and makes direct text emails more compatible with smartwatches and voice-assisted devices. This guide from Litmus walks you through creating an optimized plain-text email.
5. Increase Click-through Rates with Video Emails
We all know video marketing has been the rookie of the year for the past five years. And email marketing has always been the MVP. So why not combine them? This winning combination can increase click-through rates by up to 300%.
You can use the video as a trailer for content you want readers to click on, for product or feature launches, to reveal your company culture, or as part of a series of tutorials to nurture audience leads.
B2B Marketing Strategies Write For Us
B2B marketing strategies
Customer to customer
How to Submit your Article?
Submit your content idea/article/sample at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Write For Us at Techbizcenter – B2B Marketing Strategies Write For Us
Guest Writers Guidelines
The following are the guidelines a writer should follow when contributing an article to email@example.com
- The article(post) length must be more than 700 words.
- The content must be original and unique.
- Submit plagiarism before submitting the article.
- The article must contain a title, headings, and subtitles.
- The topic you write about must be related to the categories mentioned above.
- Commercial links are not allowed.
If you have an opinion piece or even research article you would like to submit for publication online, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Communities Write For Us
Revenue Management Write For Us
Customer Lifetime Value Write For Us
Electronic Business Write For Us
Information Security Write For Us
Social Video Marketing Write For Us
Social Media Influencer Write For Us
Data Visualization Write For Us
Content Marketing Write For Us
Foreign Exchange Market Write For Us
Service Management Write For Us